ITechSkills Centre is a non-for-profit, community-based organization committed to assisting individuals to enhance their knowledge of Information Technology (IT) either for employment or in their day-to-day life using technology with a focus on individuals who identify as new immigrants, First Nations, Inuit or Métis, racial minorities, women or youth and persons who were previously incarcerated.
Recognizing the need of technology to improve and develop our community, ITechSkills aims to enable individuals to upgrade and update their skills to participate and integrate more fully in Canadian society. It aims to assist them in acquiring the technical skills needed for their careers and to achieve self-determination as well as economic, social and political equality.
Our vision is to help individuals build a better future with technical skills. We will achieve this by:
- Leading the way with quality and relevant services to our clients.
- Maintaining service excellence and integrity in the way we conduct our business.
- Continually developing and motivating our staff.
- Continually growing and improving our programs.
- Developing and maintaining relationships in the community.
- We treat everyone with RESPECT.
- We are authentic and operate with EMPATHY.
- We are honest and act with INTEGRITY.
- We act COURAGEOUSLY to do the right thing.
- We are INSPIRING and FORWARD-THINKING.